Sunday, March 28, 2010

Muz Remember

I VOW A PROMISE..>>>>>

i dun wan step in any of tis shit le...my focus is study..n de dream of 3 years...n 5 years

any of tis shit come enter..leave it n say no...

my mind onli..de dream to make it happen...

everyone in de shit..leave all of it..n start a new life...

VOW..new life begin from de moment of MONDAY..

papa n mami...dun worry..ur son wil be a bookworm soon...

less n less n less yam cha..b a study boy...

BEGINNING OF STUDY HOLIC...

jia u jia u...

CITE from previous post de...

wat actually in ur mind...r we juz in de middle of no where ma..no purpose..no meaning..hahahhaa....m i stupid n let u keep playin wit me ma..

everytime wit u..i heard a voice..a sound..remind me..u stil hv plenty of work to do...u stil have many thing to settle...

every moment we together...i heard de voice..izit mean..we r in de wrong path ma...

wat reali u wan ne...i reali dunno..n i dun wan to care too..

i have to control myself..not to let u play wit me anymore..but..its reali reali hard le...

u care me..izit juz tat i m brother to u..or a lover to u...we r much in blur condition...hahaha...

hmmm...PROMISE..insidemy mind le...deeply inside le..

she is de 1st gal..i took my hp to ask for her hp number...

No Mood To Write Le..

Gonna Start Work Assignment Le..

hahahaha...

JohnSon Jia u JIa u..

No comments:

Post a Comment