Saturday, March 20, 2010

Been A While

its been a while din write in de blog le..hahaha...quite lazy actually..dunno why..nuah ard gua...hahaha...:P

hmmm..nothing is making me more fan bout it...all bout de same old song....

she make me...feel like...dunno how to say...we so much close..wat u wanna mean it ne....izit i m juz a play toy for u...everytime..i remind myself..tis is juz a playin fun game...but..me step in deep shit wit u le....

tis game is not fun at all...not fun..i dun wan play le..can ma..can i leave ma...

u hv de power making me lost of myself...i tryin to protect myself..so hard..but i stil lost it to u..

hahahaha...damm...

I VOW A PROMISE..>>>>>

i dun wan step in any of tis shit le...my focus is study..n de dream of 3 years...n 5 years

any of tis shit come enter..leave it n say no...

my mind onli..de dream to make it happen...

everyone in de shit..leave all of it..n start a new life...

VOW..new life begin from de moment of MONDAY..

papa n mami...dun worry..ur son wil be a bookworm soon...

less n less n less yam cha..b a study boy...

BEGINNING OF STUDY HOLIC...

jia u jia u...

No comments:

Post a Comment